You will find machines with a wide choice of tons and for sale mainly in Europe and the USA. These Negri Bossi IMM are mainly required with the CAMBIO and VECTOR system today on the used market.
Some facts about the Negri Bossi injection moulding machines
Negri Bossi was created in 1947 and was one the first companies in Europe which studied the possibility of plastic injection. Today NB is part of the SACMI group together with BM Biraghi.
The company is offering injection moulding machines ranging from 50 to 1500 tons, their machines are divided as follows:
– EOS: hydraulic IMM ranging from 50 to 120 ton
– ELEOS: all electric IMM ranging from 50 to 120 ton
– ELEOS LSR: machines specially made to work with rubber
– CAMBIO: hydraulic IMM ranging from 75 to 650 ton (this kind of IMM is the most represented from Negri Bossi on the used market at the moment)
– JANUS: hybrid IMM ranging from 130 to 800 ton
– VECTOR: hybrid IMM ranging from 650 to 1500 ton
– VESTA: all electric IMM ranging from 80 to 430 ton
On Exapro we are offering different types of Negri Bossi injection moulding machines, mainly from the 90’s and 2000’s.
To see for yourself, just click on the button below and find the Negri Bossi you are looking for: